YearOne co-founders Sam and Stephen Ajayi join Scott on Founders Focus to discuss being accepted into an accelerator and the journey through the experience. Learn how they started with a core problem and solution and how those morphed into the business YearOne is today.
YearOne helps individuals coming out of code schools land incredible jobs and support them through their early careers in technology companies.
If you’re a founder looking to evolve your business, this is a can’t miss Founders Focus.
Check out some questions we discussed:
- How did your business change as you went through the experience?
- Where are you now with your business?
- What did you find was the best part about doing the TechStars program? And what was the most challenging?
- What are you focused on as you build YearOne?
- Do you have tips for other entrepreneurs who might be considering starting a business with someone in their family?
Check out our recent Upside Blog posts for recaps of other Founders Focus sessions.
About Founders Focus
Founders Focus exists to help CEOs and Founders learn and share the best ways to manage through the unprecedented crisis faced by businesses and business leaders today. Founders and CEOs helping Founders and CEOs.
The discussion is hosted and facilitated by Scott Case, a 30 year veteran of startups, large operating companies, and nonprofits. More important than his experience, Scott is determined to help fellow leaders thrive during this crazy time and emerge better from it. A lot of people refer to Scott as a “rockstar” but his wife and kids are not among them.
- Founding CTO of Priceline.com
- Former CEO of Malaria No More
- Former CEO of The Startup America Partnership
- Current Chairman of Network for Good
- Current CEO of The Upside Business Travel Company
Every Tuesday and Thursday, Scott invites an expert co-host to join him to share their perspective and experience with the Founders Focus topic.
Watch videos of past Founders Focus sessions to see co-hosts who have been featured as special guest speakers.
Every Tuesday and Thursday at 1:10 – 1:50PM ET on Zoom. Register here!
Over 600+ founders and CEOs from all different walks of life join together for the twice-weekly Founders Focus to talk through the challenges they’re facing and offer advice to their peers.
Join the Founders Focus by registering here.