How do CEOs go about making decisions for their companies? On this Founders Focus, co-host Banks Benitez, Co-Founder and CEO of special impact accelerator Uncharted, joins Scott to discuss strategies for decision making as a leader.
Uncharted is a social impact accelerator that builds coordinated movements of people to tackle problems from all angles—problems like food deserts, urban poverty, and hate and discrimination. They partner with corporations, foundations, and governments to launch initiatives that connect those working on the same problem and help them go to scale.
If you’re a founder looking for ways to improve your decision making process, this is a can’t miss Founders Focus.
Check out top questions we tackled:
- What are ways you’ve found most effective for making decisions?
- What are the mistakes leaders make?
- How do you go about getting employees involved in making decisions?
- Do you have insights on how to have others embrace decisions you make?
- Are there patterns you see in decision making – both good and bad?
Check out our recent Upside Blog posts for recaps of other Founders Focus sessions.
About Founders Focus
Founders Focus exists to help CEOs and Founders learn and share the best ways to manage through the unprecedented crisis faced by businesses and business leaders today. Founders and CEOs helping Founders and CEOs.
The discussion is hosted and facilitated by Scott Case, a 30 year veteran of startups, large operating companies, and nonprofits. More important than his experience, Scott is determined to help fellow leaders thrive during this crazy time and emerge better from it. A lot of people refer to Scott as a “rockstar” but his wife and kids are not among them.
- Founding CTO of Priceline.com
- Former CEO of Malaria No More
- Former CEO of The Startup America Partnership
- Current Chairman of Network for Good
- Current CEO of The Upside Business Travel Company
Every Tuesday and Thursday, Scott invites an expert co-host to join him to share their perspective and experience with the Founders Focus topic.
Watch videos of past Founders Focus sessions to see co-hosts who have been featured as special guest speakers.
Every Tuesday and Thursday at 1:10 – 1:50PM ET on Zoom. Register here!
Over 600+ founders and CEOs from all different walks of life join together for the twice-weekly Founders Focus to talk through the challenges they’re facing and offer advice to their peers.
Join the Founders Focus by registering here.