All businesses work to engage employees, prospects and clients. What are the best strategies and how do you measure engagement? Learn from Dave’s experience of what works and what doesn’t in this session of Founders Focus.
Dave Will is the Co-Founder and CEO of PropFuel, a cloud-based SAS software platform that is designed to capture the voice of your stakeholders: employees, customers, members, etc… through feedback campaigns. Dave is also the host of the EO 360° Podcast, a podcast by the Entrepreneurs’ Organization that explores entrepreneurship. Dave previously started, scaled, and sold Peach New Media, a learning platform software company.
If you’re a founder looking to deliver value in every phase of the customer journey, this is a can’t miss Founders Focus.
Check out questions we discussed:
- What are some of the strategies and tactics you’ve found work best especially for prospects and customers?
- What gets in the way for some founders?
- Do you have tips on how founders can listen to their customers and potential customers? Engage them and learn from them?
- What’s your definition of product market fit? How do you know when you’ve got it?
Check out our recent Upside Blog posts for recaps of other Founders Focus sessions.
About Founders Focus
Founders Focus exists to help CEOs and Founders learn and share the best ways to manage through the unprecedented crisis faced by businesses and business leaders today. Founders and CEOs helping Founders and CEOs.
The discussion is hosted and facilitated by Scott Case, a 30 year veteran of startups, large operating companies, and nonprofits. More important than his experience, Scott is determined to help fellow leaders thrive during this crazy time and emerge better from it. A lot of people refer to Scott as a “rockstar” but his wife and kids are not among them.
- Founding CTO of Priceline.com
- Former CEO of Malaria No More
- Former CEO of The Startup America Partnership
- Current Chairman of Network for Good
- Current CEO of The Upside Business Travel Company
Every Tuesday and Thursday, Scott invites an expert co-host to join him to share their perspective and experience with the Founders Focus topic.
Watch videos of past Founders Focus sessions to see co-hosts who have been featured as special guest speakers.
Every Tuesday and Thursday at 1:10 – 1:50PM ET on Zoom. Register here!
Over 600+ founders and CEOs from all different walks of life join together for the twice-weekly Founders Focus to talk through the challenges they’re facing and offer advice to their peers.
Join the Founders Focus by registering here.