Customer experience used to be the only way to differentiate your brand among a sea of sameness. Now the challenge is not just to stand out, but to pivot, innovate, and transform.
As founders, we know these three buzzwords are easier said than done on a good day.
In a post COVID-19 world, how do you “meet customers where they are” when we haven’t even scratched the surface of understanding the crisis’ consequences on the customer’s mindset?
- What future frameworks should you add to your playbook?
- How much weight do your first principles carry in determining what to do next?
- Where do you begin to unpack the shift in customer expectations we’re observing right now?
On Thursday, May 7, 2020 Scott Case was joined by Don Neal, Founder & CEO of 360 Live Media. Don has dedicated his career to understanding human behavior to powerfully influence and persuade outcomes.
History says there will be major lasting changes in the mind of the customer when we get to the other side of this pandemic.
If you’re a leader who is looking to connect, inspire and engage customers and prospects in a post COVID-19 world, this Founders Focus is worth catching up on.
Take a look at several questions explored:
- What’s the big difference between pre-pandemic 360 Live Media and the 360 Live Media you are building now?
- In what ways are some companies just not “getting it?”
- What do you think about leaders who don’t believe this is going to impact their business?
- How did this play into how you pivoted 360 Live Media amid the COVID-19 chaos?
- What frameworks do you use to imagine what might happen in the future?
- What tips do you have for founders observing what’s going on right now?
- What’s your #1 observation on human behavior right now? How will that shape the expectations in a post COVID-19 world?
- What is your current leadership POV that’s guiding your decision-making right now?
- What are your “founding or first principles” playing into your current point of view and decision-making process?
- What’s the #1 takeaway entrepreneurs should sign off with?
Check out our recent Upside Blog posts for recaps of other Founders Focus sessions.
About Founders Focus
Founders Focus exists to help CEOs and Founders learn and share the best ways to manage through the unprecedented crisis faced by businesses and business leaders today. Founders and CEOs helping Founders and CEOs.
The discussion is hosted and facilitated by Scott Case, a 30 year veteran of startups, large operating companies, and nonprofits. More important than his experience, Scott is determined to help fellow leaders thrive during this crazy time and emerge better from it. A lot of people refer to Scott as a “rockstar” but his wife and kids are not among them.
- Founding CTO of Priceline.com
- Former CEO of Malaria No More
- Former CEO of The Startup America Partnership
- Current Chairman of Network for Good
- Current CEO of The Upside Business Travel Company
Every Tuesday and Thursday, Scott invites an expert co-host to join him to share their perspective and experience with the Founders Focus topic.
Watch videos of past Founders Focus sessions to see co-hosts who have been featured as special guest speakers.
Every Tuesday and Thursday at 1:10 – 1:50PM ET on Zoom. Register here!
Over 200+ founders and CEOs from all different walks of life join together for the twice-weekly Founders Focus to talk through the challenges they’re facing and offer advice to their peers.
Join the Founders Focus by registering here.