Founders Focus welcomed back Amos Winbush III for a session where founders asked questions of Amos and his experience as a Tech Founder. As a Black man, he’s also experienced some other challenges that may be familiar for some entrepreneurs and eye opening for others.
If you’re a founder trying to tackle the chaos of today, this is a can’t miss Founders Focus.
Take a look at some questions asked by other founders:
- What/who/where did you find to be your best resources when starting up your first business?
- As a black founder, what strides have you seen in the tech industry that will make the most impact long term?
- What are some tips for team building as we move our ‘events’ operation online?
- What does growth mindset mean to you?
- How have you been able to reach balance and make a difference while having to face racism and prejudice?
Check out our recent Upside Blog posts for recaps of other Founders Focus sessions.
About Founders Focus
Founders Focus exists to help CEOs and Founders learn and share the best ways to manage through the unprecedented crisis faced by businesses and business leaders today. Founders and CEOs helping Founders and CEOs.
The discussion is hosted and facilitated by Scott Case, a 30 year veteran of startups, large operating companies, and nonprofits. More important than his experience, Scott is determined to help fellow leaders thrive during this crazy time and emerge better from it. A lot of people refer to Scott as a “rockstar” but his wife and kids are not among them.
- Founding CTO of Priceline.com
- Former CEO of Malaria No More
- Former CEO of The Startup America Partnership
- Current Chairman of Network for Good
- Current CEO of The Upside Business Travel Company
Every Tuesday and Thursday, Scott invites an expert co-host to join him to share their perspective and experience with the Founders Focus topic.
Watch videos of past Founders Focus sessions to see co-hosts who have been featured as special guest speakers.
Every Tuesday and Thursday at 1:10 – 1:50PM ET on Zoom. Register here!
Over 400+ founders and CEOs from all different walks of life join together for the twice-weekly Founders Focus to talk through the challenges they’re facing and offer advice to their peers.
Join the Founders Focus by registering here.