Personal branding is the conscious and intentional effort to create and influence public perception of an individual by positioning them to be trusted and provides credibility to future investors, employees and partners. Dave Carroll joins Scott to talk about building a personal brand and compassionate design.
If you’re a founder looking to differentiate yourself from your competitors, this is the Founders Focus for you.
Check out some questions we tackled:
- Why is a personal brand important?
- What should founders take into account as they develop their story and personal brand?
- How can founders use your theory of compassionate design as they are leading their companies?
- How intentional have you been about establishing your personal brand? What strategies have you used?
Check out our recent Upside Blog posts for recaps of other Founders Focus sessions.
About Founders Focus
Founders Focus exists to help CEOs and Founders learn and share the best ways to manage through the unprecedented crisis faced by businesses and business leaders today. Founders and CEOs helping Founders and CEOs.
The discussion is hosted and facilitated by Scott Case, a 30 year veteran of startups, large operating companies, and nonprofits. More important than his experience, Scott is determined to help fellow leaders thrive during this crazy time and emerge better from it. A lot of people refer to Scott as a “rockstar” but his wife and kids are not among them.
- Founding CTO of Priceline.com
- Former CEO of Malaria No More
- Former CEO of The Startup America Partnership
- Current Chairman of Network for Good
- Current CEO of The Upside Business Travel Company
Every Tuesday and Thursday, Scott invites an expert co-host to join him to share their perspective and experience with the Founders Focus topic.
Watch videos of past Founders Focus sessions to see co-hosts who have been featured as special guest speakers.
Every Tuesday and Thursday at 1:10 – 1:50PM ET on Zoom. Register here!
Over 400+ founders and CEOs from all different walks of life join together for the twice-weekly Founders Focus to talk through the challenges they’re facing and offer advice to their peers.
Join the Founders Focus by registering here.