Companies need to innovate especially during times of crisis. The pandemic is increasing that pressure and accelerating the need for change. Find out how to really innovate during the chaos and figure out a path to winning.
- How do companies actually drive real innovation (vs. just talk about it)?
- How has COVID-19 changed the way founders should approach innovation?
- How do you activate your team and turn your ideas into reality?
On Tuesday, May 26, 2020 Scott Case was joined by two-time Georgetown entrepreneurship professor of the year and founder/CEO of the Creator Institute, Eric Koester. Scott and Eric will share their insights on wartime vs. peacetime innovation and discuss their thoughts on how companies can succeed in this new environment.
If you’re a founder looking to make your ideas a reality, this is the webinar for you!
Check out some of the questions we dove deep into:
- What strategies can we use to win after dealing with the immediate crisis?
- What is the difference between how companies think about and execute innovation in times of crisis versus times of peace?
- How do you turn your idea into something?
- When should you start with experimentation?
- Can you discuss the perils of startups that don’t work?
- Which industry do you see the biggest potential for innovation?
Check out our recent Upside Blog posts for recaps of other Founders Focus sessions.
About Founders Focus
Founders Focus exists to help CEOs and Founders learn and share the best ways to manage through the unprecedented crisis faced by businesses and business leaders today. Founders and CEOs helping Founders and CEOs.
The discussion is hosted and facilitated by Scott Case, a 30 year veteran of startups, large operating companies, and nonprofits. More important than his experience, Scott is determined to help fellow leaders thrive during this crazy time and emerge better from it. A lot of people refer to Scott as a “rockstar” but his wife and kids are not among them.
- Founding CTO of Priceline.com
- Former CEO of Malaria No More
- Former CEO of The Startup America Partnership
- Current Chairman of Network for Good
- Current CEO of The Upside Business Travel Company
Every Tuesday and Thursday, Scott invites an expert co-host to join him to share their perspective and experience with the forum’s topic.
Watch videos of past Founders Focus sessions to see co-hosts who have been featured as special guest speakers.
Every Tuesday and Thursday at 1:10 – 1:50PM ET on Zoom. Register here!
Over 200+ founders and CEOs from all different walks of life join together for the twice-weekly Founders Focus to talk through the challenges they’re facing and offer advice to their peers.
Join the Founders Focus by registering here.