Clara CFO Group Founder and CEO Hannah Smolinski joins Scott on Founders Focus to talk about her entrepreneurial journey and offer advice on what to expect from service providers. Here’s a hint: empathy and authenticity are just as important as facts and figures.
If you’re a founder wondering what you should be focusing on to grow your business, this is the Founders Focus for you.
Check out these questions we tackled:
- How did you become an expert on small to medium sized businesses?
- What drew you to work with these types of companies?
- What are some of the biggest mistakes companies make financially as they are growing? What should they be aware of?
- When is it time to bring in outside assistance for companies?
Check out our recent Upside Blog posts for recaps of other Founders Focus sessions.
About Founders Focus
Founders Focus exists to help CEOs and Founders learn and share the best ways to manage through the unprecedented crisis faced by businesses and business leaders today. Founders and CEOs helping Founders and CEOs.
The discussion is hosted and facilitated by Scott Case, a 30 year veteran of startups, large operating companies, and nonprofits. More important than his experience, Scott is determined to help fellow leaders thrive during this crazy time and emerge better from it. A lot of people refer to Scott as a “rockstar” but his wife and kids are not among them.
- Founding CTO of Priceline.com
- Former CEO of Malaria No More
- Former CEO of The Startup America Partnership
- Current Chairman of Network for Good
- Current CEO of The Upside Business Travel Company
Every Tuesday and Thursday, Scott invites an expert co-host to join him to share their perspective and experience with the Founders Focus topic.
Watch videos of past Founders Focus sessions to see co-hosts who have been featured as special guest speakers.
Every Tuesday and Thursday at 1:10 – 1:50PM ET on Zoom. Register here!
Over 600+ founders and CEOs from all different walks of life join together for the twice-weekly Founders Focus to talk through the challenges they’re facing and offer advice to their peers.
Join the Founders Focus by registering here.