The journey from being an employee into a leadership role and entrepreneurship can be draining. Founders often lose focus on the importance of oxygen, hydration, sleep and hobbies outside of business. Scott and creative entrepreneur Marcus Whitney talk about well being and performance as well as the next level of maturity of the Internet and businesses we haven’t seen before.
Marcus Whitney is a creative entrepreneur who dropped out of college and taught himself software development, digital marketing, venture capital, deal-making, public speaking, convening, and leadership.
If you’re a founder looking for the perfect work-life balance, this is a can’t miss Founders Focus.
Check out a few questions we addressed:
- How do you find the time and balance so many obligations? Do you have advice for other founders?
- Many of us have “aha” moments where things come together – what were yours?
- As you look out at the next few years, what do you see?
- In the book you talk about the BEST program and entrepreneurship being the great equalizer. What inspired you to write?
- What are some of the ways you maximize your own performance?
Check out our recent Upside Blog posts for recaps of other Founders Focus sessions.
About Founders Focus
Founders Focus exists to help CEOs and Founders learn and share the best ways to manage through the unprecedented crisis faced by businesses and business leaders today. Founders and CEOs helping Founders and CEOs.
The discussion is hosted and facilitated by Scott Case, a 30 year veteran of startups, large operating companies, and nonprofits. More important than his experience, Scott is determined to help fellow leaders thrive during this crazy time and emerge better from it. A lot of people refer to Scott as a “rockstar” but his wife and kids are not among them.
- Founding CTO of Priceline.com
- Former CEO of Malaria No More
- Former CEO of The Startup America Partnership
- Current Chairman of Network for Good
- Current CEO of The Upside Business Travel Company
Every Tuesday and Thursday, Scott invites an expert co-host to join him to share their perspective and experience with the Founders Focus topic.
Watch videos of past Founders Focus sessions to see co-hosts who have been featured as special guest speakers.
Every Tuesday and Thursday at 1:10 – 1:50PM ET on Zoom. Register here!
Over 600+ founders and CEOs from all different walks of life join together for the twice-weekly Founders Focus to talk through the challenges they’re facing and offer advice to their peers.
Join the Founders Focus by registering here.