One of the most important skills for a founder is pitching your business. As with any skill practice makes perfect.
- Who is your audience?
- What is the goal of your pitch?
- How can I persuade the listener?
On Tuesday, June 16 at 1:10 pm Nathan Gold, an elevator pitch expert according to the Wall Street Journal, joined Scott on Founders Focus. Founders will again have the opportunity to pitch their companies and get feedback from Nathan during the session. Learn how to refine your pitches and what mistakes to avoid.
If you’re a founder looking for tips and tricks to perfect your pitch, this Founders Focus is a must!
Check out some questions we discussed:
- How do you hook or grab an audience?
- How do you differentiate yourself when presenting online?
- What are the key elements of FIRST PITCH vs FORMAL PITCH?
- What are the key elements of a B2B PITCH vs B2C PITCH?
Check out our recent Upside Blog posts for recaps of other Founders Focus sessions.
About Founders Focus
Founders Focus exists to help CEOs and Founders learn and share the best ways to manage through the unprecedented crisis faced by businesses and business leaders today. Founders and CEOs helping Founders and CEOs.
The discussion is hosted and facilitated by Scott Case, a 30 year veteran of startups, large operating companies, and nonprofits. More important than his experience, Scott is determined to help fellow leaders thrive during this crazy time and emerge better from it. A lot of people refer to Scott as a “rockstar” but his wife and kids are not among them.
- Founding CTO of Priceline.com
- Former CEO of Malaria No More
- Former CEO of The Startup America Partnership
- Current Chairman of Network for Good
- Current CEO of The Upside Business Travel Company
Every Tuesday and Thursday, Scott invites an expert co-host to join him to share their perspective and experience with the Founders Focus topic.
Watch videos of past Founders Focus sessions to see co-hosts who have been featured as special guest speakers.
Every Tuesday and Thursday at 1:10 – 1:50PM ET on Zoom. Register here!
Over 200+ founders and CEOs from all different walks of life join together for the twice-weekly Founders Focus to talk through the challenges they’re facing and offer advice to their peers.
Join the Founders Focus by registering here.