As companies have shifted to work-from-home during this pandemic, they have found employee productivity is up, but the increased productivity has come with the dual expense of employee burnout and changes to company culture. In March many thought we’d be back to normal in a couple of months and now people are realizing many companies might not go back to “normal” until next summer.
- How do we support teams to stay connected in this remote environment?
- How do we reduce burnout and improve employee satisfaction?
- How do we promote balance and boundaries?
If you’re a founder looking for ways to stay connected in this remote environment, this is a can’t miss Founders Focus.
- What should founders be cognizant of with employees working from home?
- What are the psychological challenges for employees right now?
- What’s working to support employees now?
- How do we help teams connect in this environment? How do we do it remotely?
- What are some tips for parents WFH with children present?
Check out our recent Upside Blog posts for recaps of other Founders Focus sessions.
About Founders Focus
Founders Focus exists to help CEOs and Founders learn and share the best ways to manage through the unprecedented crisis faced by businesses and business leaders today. Founders and CEOs helping Founders and CEOs.
The discussion is hosted and facilitated by Scott Case, a 30 year veteran of startups, large operating companies, and nonprofits. More important than his experience, Scott is determined to help fellow leaders thrive during this crazy time and emerge better from it. A lot of people refer to Scott as a “rockstar” but his wife and kids are not among them.
- Founding CTO of Priceline.com
- Former CEO of Malaria No More
- Former CEO of The Startup America Partnership
- Current Chairman of Network for Good
- Current CEO of The Upside Business Travel Company
Every Tuesday and Thursday, Scott invites an expert co-host to join him to share their perspective and experience with the Founders Focus topic.
Watch videos of past Founders Focus sessions to see co-hosts who have been featured as special guest speakers.
Every Tuesday and Thursday at 1:10 – 1:50PM ET on Zoom. Register here!
Over 400+ founders and CEOs from all different walks of life join together for the twice-weekly Founders Focus to talk through the challenges they’re facing and offer advice to their peers.
Join the Founders Focus by registering here.