We are now two months into this pandemic and we are starting to realize culture matters more than ever. Best-selling author Joe Mechlinski has stories from his past and ideas on how to overcome doubts and reconnect with your passions.
- What are actionable strategies to better lead your company?
- How can you transform your workplace for the better?
- How can the three brains in the human body – head, heart, and gut – help reengage the workforce?
If you’re a founder looking for ways to keep your employees engaged, connected and productive, this is the Founders Focus for you.
Take a look at some questions we addressed:
- When discussing leadership strategies, what still applies and where do we need to adapt?
- How did you develop the guide “Leading through Crisis?” How has it been applied?
- What are the 4 ‘H’ principles you believe every leader should practice?
- What should founders be focused on in a post-pandemic world?
- What are the two or three things that will separate the businesses that fail, the business that survive and the ones that will thrive?
Check out our recent Upside Blog posts for recaps of other Founders Focus sessions.
About Founders Focus
Founders Focus exists to help CEOs and Founders learn and share the best ways to manage through the unprecedented crisis faced by businesses and business leaders today. Founders and CEOs helping Founders and CEOs.
The discussion is hosted and facilitated by Scott Case, a 30 year veteran of startups, large operating companies, and nonprofits. More important than his experience, Scott is determined to help fellow leaders thrive during this crazy time and emerge better from it. A lot of people refer to Scott as a “rockstar” but his wife and kids are not among them.
- Founding CTO of Priceline.com
- Former CEO of Malaria No More
- Former CEO of The Startup America Partnership
- Current Chairman of Network for Good
- Current CEO of The Upside Business Travel Company
Every Tuesday and Thursday, Scott invites an expert co-host to join him to share their perspective and experience with the Founders Focus topic.
Watch videos of past Founders Focus sessions to see co-hosts who have been featured as special guest speakers.
Every Tuesday and Thursday at 1:10 – 1:50PM ET on Zoom. Register here!
Over 200+ founders and CEOs from all different walks of life join together for the twice-weekly Founders Focus to talk through the challenges they’re facing and offer advice to their peers.
Join the Founders Focus by registering here.