Businesses across the US and the world are handling COVID-19 and looking for ways to survive and succeed. Founders are looking for tools to help them navigate the new normal and thrive.
- How can you tackle the reality of your business being your only source of income?
- How do you identify and embrace the “new normal”?
- Success problems – more demand than you can handle!
On Thursday, June 18, Scott was joined by Carol Roth, internationally recognized business expert and frequent media contributor. Carol tells it like she sees it and has advised would-be entrepreneurs, startups and large companies and brands. Join us to get insights from a noted small business advocate.
If you’re a founder looking for someone to give it to you straight, this is the Founders Focus for you.
Check out top questions we tackled:
- What would you tell would-be entrepreneurs to consider as we navigate COVID-19?
- What should founders be doing to prepare their business for the post-pandemic reality?
- What areas do you see the most opportunities in for companies?
- What should we all be doing to support each other during this pandemic?
- How should businesses be interacting with their employees and customers right now?
- Can you talk about the Rule of 3 in business?
- Do you have suggestions on how our founders can foster inclusion and diversity?
Check out our recent Upside Blog posts for recaps of other Founders Focus sessions.
About Founders Focus
Founders Focus exists to help CEOs and Founders learn and share the best ways to manage through the unprecedented crisis faced by businesses and business leaders today. Founders and CEOs helping Founders and CEOs.
The discussion is hosted and facilitated by Scott Case, a 30 year veteran of startups, large operating companies, and nonprofits. More important than his experience, Scott is determined to help fellow leaders thrive during this crazy time and emerge better from it. A lot of people refer to Scott as a “rockstar” but his wife and kids are not among them.
- Founding CTO of Priceline.com
- Former CEO of Malaria No More
- Former CEO of The Startup America Partnership
- Current Chairman of Network for Good
- Current CEO of The Upside Business Travel Company
Every Tuesday and Thursday, Scott invites an expert co-host to join him to share their perspective and experience with the Founders Focus topic.
Watch videos of past Founders Focus sessions to see co-hosts who have been featured as special guest speakers.
Every Tuesday and Thursday at 1:10 – 1:50PM ET on Zoom. Register here!
Over 200+ founders and CEOs from all different walks of life join together for the twice-weekly Founders Focus to talk through the challenges they’re facing and offer advice to their peers.
Join the Founders Focus by registering here.