The pandemic has dramatically changed the world we live in. Learn how the business environment has changed and how your business can plan for the post-pandemic future.
- How can companies prepare to operate post-pandemic?
- How can your company get the attention of CEO’s and leaders at large enterprises?
- How can you leverage technology to future-proof your business?
On Thursday, May 28th at 1:10 pm serial entrepreneur and technologist Thor Ernstsson joined Scott to discuss his work at Alpha and talk about starting a new company in the chaos of now. Don’t miss this chance to hear from the lead architect of Zynga’s Farmville, co-founder of patient engagement platform Rally Health (formerly Audax Health), co-founder of Alpha and countless other startups and Fortune 500 spinouts.
If you’re a founder preparing to lay the groundwork for your recovery, you won’t want to miss this session.
Check out some questions we wrestled with:
- What has driven success at Alpha HQ?
- How is the environment now different for starting a company?
- Do you have tips for determining what works in digital transformation?
- What do you see as different in the post-pandemic business world?
- How do you build companies that are customer focused?
- Do you have tips on the best way to foster innovation?
- What is some insight you can give founders to get the attention of leaders at larger companies?
- Do you have suggestions on the best way for businesses to operate post-pandemic?
Check out our recent Upside Blog posts for recaps of other Founders Focus sessions.
About Founders Focus
Founders Focus exists to help CEOs and Founders learn and share the best ways to manage through the unprecedented crisis faced by businesses and business leaders today. Founders and CEOs helping Founders and CEOs.
The discussion is hosted and facilitated by Scott Case, a 30 year veteran of startups, large operating companies, and nonprofits. More important than his experience, Scott is determined to help fellow leaders thrive during this crazy time and emerge better from it. A lot of people refer to Scott as a “rockstar” but his wife and kids are not among them.
- Founding CTO of Priceline.com
- Former CEO of Malaria No More
- Former CEO of The Startup America Partnership
- Current Chairman of Network for Good
- Current CEO of The Upside Business Travel Company
Every Tuesday and Thursday, Scott invites an expert co-host to join him to share their perspective and experience with the Founders Focus topic.
Watch videos of past Founders Focus sessions to see co-hosts who have been featured as special guest speakers.
Every Tuesday and Thursday at 1:10 – 1:50PM ET on Zoom. Register here!
Over 200+ founders and CEOs from all different walks of life join together for the twice-weekly Founders Focus to talk through the challenges they’re facing and offer advice to their peers.
Join the Founders Focus by registering here.