Things to Do: Nashville International Airport
As a business traveler, a layover in the Nashville International Airport (NIC) may not be on the agenda, but it could happen. Luckily, this Nashville International Airport things-to-do list will keep you entertained until you are ready to get on the next plane.
What to Do in Nashville International Airport
- So you didn’t have a chance to see the Nashville arts scene while making your last deal. Good news: A great collection of permanent acquisitions and fabulous rotating public art exhibits are all around the airport.
- Expensing Bonnaroo tickets is probably a no-no, but that doesn’t mean you have to miss out! When at NIC, check out the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival-themed skylights found on Concourses A, B, and C.
- Early morning meetings probably mean no late night concerts when in Nashville on business. We’ve got you covered at the airport, where you can enjoy live music performances, including all types of music genres at six different locations throughout the terminal!
- WiFi is a must on any business trip. Thankfully you can access free WiFi throughout all public areas in Nashville International Airport.
Where To Eat in Concourse A
- Dashing through Concourse A and need a quick power up before your next flight? Grab a healthy smoothie at Freshens Smoothies & Yogurt.
- With a coworker and a little early to your flight? Have a margarita and some guac at La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant!
- Catch a little bit of your favorite sports game at Nathan's Famous New York Hot Dogs, and have a quick bite while you’re at it!
Things To Do in Concourse B
- After a client meeting in Nashville and before you head back home, you may like a little pampering. Sit back and relax as a licensed massage therapist treats you at Massage Bar.
- Treat yourself for a job well done. Godiva Chocolatier offers a wide variety of truffles, chocolate drinks and boxed chocolates.
- Show your special someone at home you were thinking of them on your business trip. Life is Good is a great place for inspired gifts and stylish clothing for pets, adults, and children of all ages.
Top 3 in NIC’s Concourse C
- You run into a ton of germs on business travel. Nashville International Airport’s Concourse C is ready to help. CareHere! Walk-in Clinic and Wellness Store is the place to go for primary care, in case of illness, treatment of medical symptoms and chiropractic care. The clinic features a full pharmacy and healthy snacks, too!
- We’ve all been there: cordless and powerless--literally and figuratively. InMotion in Concourse A has all the name-brand electronics including chargers, batteries, and more business travel tech essentials to keep you powered on.
- When in Nashville you have to have at least one live music experience. Check out the Gibson Cafe, featuring Gibson Guitar-themed memorabilia and live jams, or go to Tootsies Orchid Lounge, a country-style tavern with full bar service and live music.
At Nashville International and need a ride? Check out how Uber works at BNA.
Have you taken a business trip through Nashville International Airport? Share your favorite airport activities in the comments below!